For the cyclists, safety on road is a paramount. But, it is really surprising to see many of them putting risk to their and others life, riding their cycles without appropriate safety gears. Especially, when the clocks go back and the nights draw in, your safety is at greater risk. You really need to make sure that you've a set of lights on your bike. Moreover, the law in the UK states that it is necessary to turn your cycle lights on after it gets dark. So, if you don’t have them, make sure to get them installed soon.
But, by getting lights on your frame never means that they will fetter the composure and grace of your bike. Find out some brilliant lighting solutions for your bike here:
1. Revolights: If you are looking for a sleek and smart lighting system, then your search ends here. It features a fork-mounted magnet with an integrated accelerometer that provides data to the four rings of LED lights. They are generally oriented at the front or rear end of the bicycle. It makes your travel safe and adds more charm to your riding style.
2. See. Sense: Another amazing product which makes best use of sensor technology to detect your position and visibility together. It enables you to increases the brightness and flash rate as per you needs. To add more, this product also features a widely dispersed light and a gauge, which displays the remaining runtime. Isn’t it perfect!
3. Blink Steady: The bike riders generally prefer buying gears with minimal designs. And, this double beamed bike light seems to be an ideal choice for them. This aluminium light secures directly to the seat post. The automatic turns on and off surprises the user’s up to a great extent. While you are pedalling, the lights will be on and when you are at rest, it turns off. Not only this, you can install it one way for constant blinks; flip it over and much more.
4. MonkeyLectric M210: You love riding your bike and you want others to know it, if this is true then these bike gears are meant for you. What else can be better than a ten wheel-mounted and full-colour LEDs, which offer 360 degree visibility that too in 16 bright colours? This is not the limit; it also features 19 different, matchless and crazy themes. The polka dots, the hearts or the red and white chevron, there is a lot to choose from. Also, you can upgrade it to the newest model, which comes with 32 colours.
5. Wireless Bicycle Turn Signal: Enjoy riding with your both hands on the handlebars and indicate the other’s driving around you about your next move. Wondering how? Then, this wireless bicycle turn signal can help you out. All you need to do is push the easy-to-reach button, which then wirelessly illuminates right or left-pointing arrows. Cycling was never so easy!